Monday, May 17, 2004

The Rundown - 5.0/10

The Rock (formerly The Scorpion King) tries to create some buddy-chemistry with Seann William Scott. And fails. This movie was so boring, and so predictable, I was able to efficiently multitask with it running in the background.

The premise - The Rock's a retrieval expert. He's sent in for "one last mission" into the Amazon jungle, to retrieve an errant trasure hunter. While there, he gets mixed up in a local rebellion against tyrannical mine owner (played by Christopher Walken), and (eventually) takes a stand.

Of the 3 lead roles, I found Christopher Walken to be the best, but marginally so. I wish I could find something interesting to say about this movie, but try as I might, I can't.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?