Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Shifted Apartments

The move's over ... but no cable or high-speed Internet connection at home - hence no updates for the last few days. That situation should be remedied tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'd managed to download a whole bunch of Spawn comics last week, and have been reading several every night.

Shockingly, I still haven't watched Harry Potter :-) but plan to go tonight. I'll probably pick up the Velvet Revolver CD today. The reviews have been pretty positive, and I was always a fan of GnR!

Mornings are a logistical nightmare in the apartment, cos Mom & Kartik are staying with me for a month (or two, in Kartik's case). Going to bed and getting ready for work involve moving a lot of suitcases back and forth to be able to get from one side of the studio to the other.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?