Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Weird XBox Goings-on/ RIP Mithrandir

So I setup my home theater system in my new apartment, and moved my XBox over yesterday. For some reason it'd rejigged my character in Top Spin (an excellent tennis game, for those wondering). "Mithrandir" was transformed from an excellent serve-and-volley character to a strong baseline player. Pissing off, especially considring the pain I had to go through to get him to #1 ... beaten by Keurten in the French Open, and nearly beaten by Chang at Wimbledon.

So now, I've created a new character - Bjorn Again (get it?!) He's currently ranked #85 and will probably require several hours of play before he can become Mithrandir's heir.

Haven't played Rainbow Six 3 with Nikhil for a while either ... I'm probably getting pretty rusty.

Sigh.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?