Thursday, June 10, 2004

Yaaaaay!

Cable TV's finally hooked up! And high-speed net!

Homer Simpson was never such a welcome sight. Believe it or not, my mom was watching some spiritualism program that was airing around 2pm ... you gotta admit, US daytime TV sucks.

Mercifully, my DVR didn't lose its settings ... so here's to many more weeks of Stargate SG-1 marathons! And The Daily Show with Jon Stewart!

Nikhil called me last night for a quick (read 30 mins) game of Terrorist Hunt on Rainbow Six 3. I still got it ... a body count of 2:1 in my favor. Though I've got to try this team survival thing soon. Nikhil was telling me I've got to get upto speed on that in time for the next Rainbow Six installment ... August release I think.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?