Thursday, September 02, 2004

And I Thought Last Night Was Weird!

Around 11am today, I went down to the street ... it was chaos. I don't know where all the protestors from this morning went, but it was still weird. Cops everywhere. Secret Service agents ... well, I think they were Secret Service. They looked like they'd walked off the set of Men In Black, and had that piece of loopy telephone cord behind their ear.

The police had put up concrete & steel barricade along most cross streets, and weren't allowing traffic onto Lexington Avenue. Obviously, it was someone major ... and I wonder who it was.

Cheney's already in town - he addressed the RNC right? This guy from the White House came on The Daily Show last night and said that Bush was in town and would be practicing his spech in his hotel room this morning ... so who else is left who'd deserve an entire avenue being shut down? Powell? Ridge? Rummy?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?