Sunday, September 05, 2004

Flushing With Excitement

So unfortunately, Ramji couldn't make it out of Florida ... what with the hurrciane and all (is it just me, or does it seem like a hurricane hits Florida everytime there's a major sporting event ... or is it actually the other way around?!) ... and so Metal & I got his tickets ... and only I landed up yesterday to watch a couple of matches (Davenport bt. Bovina 7-6(7) 6-2 and V. Williams bt. Rubin 7-6(4) 6-3).

Amazing atmosphere, but I wonder how much of that was Heinikin induced. I mean, I've seen crowds on TV at other Grand Slams, and they certainly seemed more restrained. It wasn't an Indian cricket match by a long shot, but it wasn't one of those Polite-Claps-After-Each-Point either!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?