Sunday, November 28, 2004

Can You Get Whiplash From Clubbing??


27-year old looks on bemused that he's standing next to beautiful women


Jeez, what a weekend! I can't believe it's over already. Had an absolute blast at The Bollywood Bar (near Green Street Station) - there were about 9 of us. 3+ hours dancing (or in my case, attempting to dance) to desi remixes spliced with hip & trip hop. As you can see from the photos, it was an AMAZING time.

There were these 2 girls from Bombay in the group last night, Girita & Alithia - first time I've met air hostesses ... er, stewardesses ... no, the PC term at the moment I believe is cabin crew :-) ... with Air India ... yeah, Air India, I know ... I won't hold it against them ;-). So now I've got to figure out when they're flying the NYC-Bombay sector . They've promised me decent grub in even though I'd be flying Economy. Hmm ... talking with pretty cabin crew ... or watch movies ... decisions, decisions!

A couple of minor quibbles over Bar Bollywood aka Bollywood Bar ... it was a bit small - Karim almost got into a fight with some dude jostling him ... and they really water down their drinks - took 5 Jack & Cokes and a whole lot of shakin' to get to the happy zone ... but get there I did :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?