Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The End of the World's not so bad

This place is definitely better than the Port Solent apartment I stayed at last year! I spent a couple of hours in the "clubhouse" at the back of the grounds last night ... playing pool. Apparently, there is a Sky TV (satellite) hookup, but noone knows how to get to it. The clubhouse also has a gym, a jacuzzi, and a sauna - do people get any work done around here? ;-)

On the downside, I don't seem to be able to connect to BitTorrent seeds - so there go my hopes of watching episodes of Simpsons & South Park.

I've taken a few photos, but can't figure out a way to transfer the photos - my desktop came with a memory card reader, and I've lost the USB cable that came with the camera. Gotta ask around to see if anyone has a spare cable.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?