Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Me 2 Laptops 0

I've done it again ... I've busted up my laptop computer. Well, technically speaking, my current one "works". It's just that the screen is inverted!

Yep, you read right - the screen's upside down. No, I don't mean it's broken off or dangling by a few cables. I mean the image on screen is upside-down! The mouse works "correctly" ... but is inverted for the new screen - leading to laborious re-calculations of perspective every 2 minutes. So now, the taskbar is up, the start button is on the extreme upper-right.

But for some odd reason, the boot up Windows logo displays correctly, and the DVD player (my notebook has a DVD player independent of Windows) display correctly!

When I called Averatec to tell them about this, the service rep couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. Go on, rub it in!

My options are to :

This sucks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?