Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm Back!

Been down with a cold/fever these last few days, so there hasn't been much activity on my end. In fact, I spent the entire weekend here in the cottage/office. Not fun, I can tell you. Cheap, but not fun!

Well, it wasn't so bad - watched quite a bit of TV, and a couple of DVDs. Nothing special.

On the home front, I guess I should be leaving around Christmas ... hopefully, Christmas Eve. Kiran mailed me to say he's coming down with his family for the Christmas weeknd, and I hope to be back to meet them.

Dad's coming in tonight, for the DCD Board Meeting, and leaving Monday (13th). I've taken Friday off, to have a long weekend in London.

I've got a couple of interesting photos to put up ... gotta wait for Kartik to come online first!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?