Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Axeman Strikes (Ha Ha Ha Ha!)

Yes, Star Trek: Enterprise has got the axe! I always thought of it as a weak show, and watched it more out of a sense of loyalty to Star Trek, than any real interest. There were some (relatively) good episodes, but they were few and far between.

In my opinion, there were a number of factors that pulled the show down, such as:

It's a pity that the show was cancelled. It was nearly 20 years between the cancellation of TOS, and TNG ... and, it'll be the first time since TNG's debut in 1987 that there hasn't been a current Star Trek show. Oh, the franchise will live on through comics, toys, and fiction ... maybe even a videogame. But there won't be any more TNG movies ... unless they figure out a way to ressurect Data! I don't think DS9 or Voyager will be movie-fied.

Hopefully, we won't have to wait another 20 years for the next show!

Comments:
Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Axeman yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Axeman I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?