Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm Still Alive, Folks!

Lot of people have been bugging me about why I haven't posted anything for a while. Well ... there hasn't been much to write about! I've watched a few movies, so those reviews are coming up shortly ...

Umm, I heard a few of the covers Ozzy's put on his new album "Prince of Darkness" - which, incidentally, I heard of for the first time on The Daily Show. Specifically, I've heard, and can recommend "Purple Haze", "Stayin' Alive", and "Sympathy For The Devil".

What else, what else? Oh yeah, my character in World of Warcraft, a paladin named Bheema (yes, yes, full points for originality there. What can I say, the paladin is a natural mace-weilder, and Bheema was the only name I could think of at the time!) ... anyway, my character hit level 40 last week, which is a significant event in the game. It means I get to ride a horse, and wear plate armor (it's a big deal, trust me!). I've figured out how to take screenshots ingame, so I will post some pictures of .. myself (!) soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?